In keeping with the high level of professional service we provide, all instructors employed at
The Dive Centre are required to hold the following qualifications and experience.
- Minimum of stay 6 month - 12 months preferred
- Current teaching status as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor or higher rating
- A clear police record for the last 5 years
- A valid motor vehicle driver license
- Boat handling experience is essential
- English fluently - other languages spoken is a bonus
Further we are looking for people with the following skills, personal attributes and experience.
- Good knowledge of all PADI courses
- Good sales skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team worker
- Customer service orientated
- Punctual, professional and honest
- Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised
please apply here.
When you enter an internship with The Dive Centre our dive staff understand that you will be working to become a highly qualified PADI dive professional. From the beginning you will be using the PADI manuals; you will learn the correct PADI standards and procedures, performance requirements of each course you undertake. You will be accepted as a staff in training, and will be exposed to all facets of our PADI dive center operations.
Along the way you will receive special seminars such as:-
- Customer service
- Equipment sales & servicing
- Compressor usage & maintanence
- Scuba cylinder visual inspection & service
These are just a few of the courses you will receive, that will make you stand out from the rest. Our PADI Internships are for serious divers who wish to be qualified, not certified. You will be encouraged to learn much more than just the basics.
You will be expected to dive safely and conservatively and to interact with our guests in a professional manner. In all, it is a lot of work, but it is also a great fun.
We have staff from England, Germany, Ireland, Australia on hand to pass on their knowledge and experience, all are willing to guide you along your journey to becoming a PADI diving professional.
Requirements for a 3 months internship - Rescue Diver, min. 50 logged dives, own equipment. We are also able to create fully customized PADI Internship packages to suit your current experience levels and individual needs.
Please apply here.